Test my Brand
What is Test my Brand?
Test my Brand is our methodology to analyse, understand and grow brands around the world.
Building on more than 20 years of international experience working in marketing and branding, we created the methodology that brings together the vital points that provide our clients with the key information to be competitive in crowded markets. These insights are then used to build winning strategies.
As part of the Test my Brand audit, we also analyse the competitive landscape and the opportunities to differentiate the brand within the category and markets our clients’ brands belong to.
We detect the growth opportunities based on our clients’ objectives, generating a report with the options and recommendations for growth nationally and internationally.
“it takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”.
How do we do it?
The methodology was created based on our knowledge and experience of more than 20 years working in marketing and branding in LatAM, the United States and European markets.
As part of the process, we carry out a series of workshops with our clients during which we ask key questions and listen to the client to understand what they have done, what they are doing, and where they want to go. This allows us to clearly define the client’s expectations and objectives.
Once this information is collected, we combine it with our own independent research and analysis of what is happening on the market and where the gaps and opportunities are.
The next step of the process is to deliver a detailed report with all the information collected, as well as the options and recommendations for the next steps.
Building on this report, we guide our clients with more in-depth vision allowing us to build robust and sustainable strategies.
Our clients appreciate:
- Working with an independent expert in marketing and branding with over 20 years of experience.
- Receiving an objective overview of where their brand currently stands and how it is perceived on the market.
- Learning about a different point of view and understanding a alternative perspective.
- Gaining clarity on their marketing & branding strategy.
- Obtaining insights into growth avenues and improvement opportunities.
- Learning from others’ mistakes.
- Creating alignment between what they are saying and how their brand is being perceived by their consumers.
Having an external perspective, fosters proactive versus reactive decisions.
You can get in touch with us through our contact form.
Copyright 2023 – TheBrand.Click Designed by GroupAliveDesign 🎯